Thursday, September 2, 2010

to world

Hello boys and girls!


Im blogging, because it turns out, the things I write are being read! It's just very nice to be read, it fulfills the physiological need to belong, and fulfills good ol' basic narcism.


1. It's my first time to be home early on a work day, hooray for me! Ahhh.. so this is what they call rest.

2. I want to say thank you to the whole lot of people who threw their happybirthdays at me this Wednesday. I feel like such a freaking celebrity. DON'T TAKE THE GREETINGS BACK EVEN IF I SAID THAT! IN RETURN, IM NOT ASKING FOR GIFTS. FAIR?

3. It dawned on me that friendship, relationships, even business, IS ALL ABOUT GEOGRAPHY. Yep, it's all about location, location, location. The closer you reside to someone, the closer you are BOUND to be. "Bound" but not "required". Geography is like the attraction, but Chemistry is the real thing.

4. It's official I have a crush on Ashton Kutcher. Possibly because I see him shirtless a bit too much (and he's just so skinny-perfect.)

5. Me and the Pabby are giving away free shots at my house on Saturday, as long as you don't expect dinner, be there!