Monday, June 14, 2010

mornings

I looove waking up early. My brain feels happier and I get to do stuff I don't normally do. E.g. Clean my room, set my hair etc etc. I really should do this more often. I'd give anything to fix my insomnia. I want to be like every other normal people out there who can sleep just by closing their eyes. My daily sleeping process consists of closing my eyes and waiting for a range of 30 mins to 2 and a half hours. I am not joking!

I just love mornings! Which makes me reconsider my preference: maybe I'm actually a morning person instead of a night person.

...

It's 10am! :D

Cleaning a closet is very much like going to the gym. The most difficult part is learning to go. Well frankly, much of life is like going to the gym. Why is finding initiative so hard. Honestly, I'm a woman of thought, not of action. Maybe it's excess baggage of the over-thinking curse.

As we may all notice, I have turned emo before your very eyes. o_O