Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Importance of Hair

Our hair played essential part in our college life. We use it to note an era, and it greatly dictates our mood. Bad hair = bad mood. Bad haircut = bad mood for the whole sem.

Just as I am in transition from college life to the "real world" life (the term intimidates me big time!), my hair is also in transition from playful short to girly medium... I've yet to sport the uncomfortable long yet, though my life will be easier with long hair. No maintenance.

...

"After-college" life is very weird. We have plans, yes, but the direction is so hazy I think we all aren't very sure of what's happening. ALTHOUGH, I am thoroughly enjoying the new-found social freedom. No more repressing thoughts, a lot lot less peer pressure, and just really a lot of free space.