Friday, June 4, 2010

Eating, growing my hair, skipping class and being poor

How's the hair-growing thing?

Well, it's good. For a while it wasn't because the weather was too hot for me to have my hair down, but now that the weather is actually much better (read: no longer hell), there's no longer much need to put my hair in a bun. I mean, yeah, it was all the rage for a while, but then all the girls started pulling their hair up that I bet it must be tiring for the men already. It's become unsexy and a sign of laziness... which is alright if its just us friend. But other people have eyes too.

HOWEVER, I am eating a lot now. Not that I am sooo happy (you know how my happiness is directly proportional to my eating habits. Long story), I just really want food a lot for the past few days. I've eaten heavy dinners, heavy lunches, and lots of diverse snacks in between.

Aaand today I spend the day at home despite having classes because the cold drizzly weather was so comfy. Yeah I felt like shit afterwards. LIKE WHY DID I WATCH FRIENDS INSTEAD OF GOING TO CLASS, but whatever. I didn't do my homework anyway.

Hello world, I'm still broke :) Donations are welcome. :)