Sunday, May 16, 2010

Heels, hell...

I purchased my first non-makeup investment today after 4 months. Hooray. They are dark beige CMG four-inch heels which turned out not to be as comfy as I thought they will be, but pretty and on sale. For that height, they are comfy actually, and very classic! Dark beige satin!

Despite the 3 out of 5 star pain, very lovely. And versatile too.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT OUT OF 4 INCHES HEEL?




I attended a children's party today and realized how old I am and how young I was (duh). When there was no more denying that we were bored out of our wits, someone finally said "Nako. We are too old for this."




I DONT KNOW HOW WOMEN ACTUALLY LIVE ON HEELS. Seriously, gawa na ba sa kalyo ung paa nila?!?! How do they freaking do it? Seriously. Naiinggit ako. :(


and honestly, I'm not feeling the divider lines very much.