Friday, April 23, 2010

Lalalala

Whatever you write or post in your facebook account is what you want to claim about yourself. It's your identity portfolio (basta ganun!) Maski anong gawin mo walang takas. Maski pag wala ka facebook, you're just proving that you're pa-different.

...

I need to post a photo. This blog has become all words!

...

Btw, still broke. I miss not having to constantly count how much I still have in my wallet. I mean I used to be reasonable in spending, I'm not exactly impulsive see, so whatever happens I still get home with a couple of bills. But right now, every peso counts, or I risk the chance of going home with only a few peso in my coin purse. Seriously.

Cry.


...


I have a bad habit. I use ".." ellipses. Org will kill me for being so grammatically stupid, friends will kill me for being a jejemon.

...

Speaking of "Jejemon", since it seems to be the word of the month, here's a hard one:

Pano mo sasabihin sa kaibigan mo na jejemon siya as in ng hindi siya masasaktan? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH