Monday, March 1, 2010

this actually sounds substantial ; rant

Goodmorning.

Mornings are always full of sunshine, contrary to evenings which are always murky. And abnormally emo.

Yesterday, I can remember Luday saying something of the context: "Really, if you want something bad enough, you can actually get it. Kaya nga nagsisikap e." And that being me and Louieee talking, we all know that it must be in reference to something petty.


One of the things I think I've acquired over the past year/s is I now give up too easily. Life is predictable. Really, I was a slave of thought that the coincidences constitute a much bigger factor than one's action. Like, you can't make your life... the world does it for you. It's all about luck.

But really, looking back, I made my life. And the high times are really stupid. If I were my 14 year old self however, I'd say I am very much accomplished. But I'm 19 now (20). I have to dream of something bigger. Something better to prove.


Mornings are always full of hope. When night comes around and we realize that we haven't accomplished as much as we hoped.... we sulk. Okay fine, I sulk.

...

BTW, I fucking freaking hate it when people act like they are freaking almighty.