Saturday, March 13, 2010

I hate Mandy Moore's freaking smirk.

I hate Mandy Moore's freaking smirk.


And the fake fake soft voice. Fine... the pasty pale skin look, I buy. But the "Excuse me" voice... C'MON! Uggh!! It embodies all the fakey-ness I hate.


NONETHELESS, when I decided to finally watch the movie, my head was decided "their is no way a chic flick can make me cry. Over my dead body."

As always, because of lack of discipline, I spent two-thirds of the movie crying my eyes out, wailing out loud, and I REALLY finished a pack of Kleenex. Ow May Gawd!

I kept on thinking "WHY AM I WATCHING THIS? I SHOULD'VE REWATCHED REC!"

Cry cry cry cry cry.


How can something so trite cause ample amount of emotional damage?! How how how?? And this, my friends, is an example of how to make the stereotypes work.