Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the brain

Really, I wonder what it is about blues I love best.

Also I wonder why I always hesitate claiming myself to be anything I really am. Maybe because I'm not sure.

It's like calling yourself a writer. TWG never claims their selves as writers even if, DUH, they freaking are.

Too many ideas in my brain is killing me.

Nacario says I have to file them. It's the first actual (almost) appropriate advise I got from a human being. It's always 'mac, you think too much' or 'mac, you have cluttered brain. So cluttered I therefore conclude you insane'. Only thing is, how do you file thoughts and ideas. It's like do you have a box in your brain.. better yet a file drawer and you tuck the thoughts in folders. Can you even lock this drawer?

THE BRAIN IS A COLLECTION OF NERVES AND FLESHY SQUIGGLY INTERNAL BODY PART. You can't "tuck" ideas away.